Call for Papers
Authors are encouraged to submit their papers (4-6 pages) in Russian or English language via the online registration system uConfy.com. The accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings volume (included into the Russian Science Citation Index).
For your convenience, we made available the DCCN templates in the scientific authoring platform Overleaf:
After a peer review and plagiarism check, authors of selected submissions in English, recommended by the Program Committee, will be invited to submit their extended papers (12-15 pages in Springer LNCS template). After a second round of review the accepted extended papers will be published by Springer (approval received) as a stand-alone volume of selected extended papers (indexed in Scopus and Web of Science).
Please note, that peer review is double-blind. In order to provide the possibility of double-blind peer review, when first submitting the manuscripts the authors are asked to leave empty all fields that may identify the authors (names, emails, affiliations, grant support). In case a submission is not blinded, it will not move on to the review process.
Topics include, but are not limited to the following fields:
- Analytical modeling and simulation of communication systems
- Centimeter- and millimeter-wave radio technologies
- Cloud computing, distributed and parallel systems
- Communication networks algorithms and protocols
- Computer and telecommunication networks control and management
- Evolution of wireless networks toward 5G
- High-altitude telecommunications platforms
- Internet of Things and Fog Computing
- Machine learning, big data, artificial intelligence
- Performance analysis, QoS/QoE evaluation and network efficiency
- Probabilistic and statistical models in information systems
- Queuing theory and reliability theory applications
- Security in infocommunication systems
- Wireless and mobile networks